Prev: knife-fighting range and multi-arc weapons Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:10:47 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:10:16 +0000 Lachlan Atcliffe
<u1m87@ugm.keele.ac.uk> wrote:

> If there are nicer connotations for the name [Sabra], could some nice
person let me know? <

Well, I used to work (and do crosword puzzles) with a nice female
engineer named Sabra... does that count? She was of Pakistani descent
and used to spend rather a lot of time being photographed for company
(British Aerospace as was) literature as she was a classic example of
"equal opportunity", being both non-caucasian and female; we used to
tease her that if she'd come out as a lesbian and become a single
mother, she wouldn't need to work! She said that her husband would
object.

When last heard of, she'd moved to Airbus in Toulouse to be with said
husband.

Phil
----
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus
detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

Prev: knife-fighting range and multi-arc weapons Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?