Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes?

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:12:22 +0100
Subject: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes?

Hi ,

Thursday, January 29, 2004, 4:50:40 AM, Beth wrote:

BFca> I'm one of those mad nutters who actually paints the unit
BFca> markers on, but I'm sure for the slightly less terminally insane
BFca> they'd have a lot of appeal ;)

Well, you are not alone on this Beth. I actually paint SS runes, and
german eagles on my 15mm WW2 stuff (runes on helmets, eagles on the
arms). Will have to find similar markings
for my almost finished brits :)

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site [privat] : http://www.krigsspil.dk

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!