Prev: Sorry to the list. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

[LST] Sorry... Re: Selling my Fleet

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:54:34 -0600
Subject: [LST] Sorry... Re: Selling my Fleet

Forgiven, John. Agreed that the followups should probably be via
private. I
know I'll be sending an offer for a small portion, as it seems the NAC
is
about claimed... ;->=

> 2 packs of Lenov scouts

Be sure to tell Kirk if you intended to include these ESU ships; he
might
think you typo'd.

Lachan, just remember you're in the UK, and Kirk is in the US. Something
about shipping GZG figs to the UK brings up old saws about coal and
Newcastle. Likewise, remember these maybe mostly old GeoHex products;
while
I prefer a number of things that GeoHex did with these, occasionally
there
were problems with the castings. Caveat and all that...

The_Beast

Prev: Sorry to the list. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!