Prev: Re: [GZG Fiction] Seventy Dead after Freighter Accident Next: RE: DS II - Unit sizes?

PP:F - HG on the web

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:35:17 +0000
Subject: PP:F - HG on the web

Hi all,

If you've bought (or are buying) Power Projection: Fleet and want to be
able to build High Guard Traveller ships for conversion and don't have
High Guard (Book 5 CT) [What do you mean you don't have Book 5! How can
this be!? I'm shocked.].... then the following websites may be of use.

The core of the Traveller High Guard construction rules were at (unless
Marc Miller has changed him mind about them being hosted there).

http://home.earthlink.net/~ngc5139/HG/Book5.html

There is also a Windows based program to build HG ships here by Andrew
Moffatt-Vallance, and very nice it is too. Almost justification to buy
Virtual PC for the iBook.

http://www.downport.com/amv/software/hgs.html

FarFuture Enterprises (Marc Miller's company) can also sell you a copy
of all the core Traveller books (The Classic Books - 0-8) as a
compilation if you feel that way inclined. Or Traveller T20 (the d20
edition) has a HG compatible system...

http://www.farfuture.net/

Enjoy,

Dom
---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: [GZG Fiction] Seventy Dead after Freighter Accident Next: RE: DS II - Unit sizes?