Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:21:39 +0000
Subject: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:13:42PM -0500, Indy wrote:

>I think 3-4 is typical size for tank platoons. At least that's what
>all *mine* are ;-)  I can't recall anyone else fielding larger (unless
>they were GW-monkeyboys, that is ;-)

The biggest I've heard of is 5, which I think the Germans and Americans
both (sometimes) used during WW2. 3 and 4 are much more common. 2 is too
few to guard all directions, and by the time you get to 6 you tend to
subdivide the unit instead.

Roger

Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?