Prev: Re: [FT] Advanced drives and beams Next: Re: Hijacking the Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator thread

Re: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator

From: "ERIC T. FIALKOWSKI" <ericski@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:23:30 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator

> Yes, I am running XP. The ship creator itself works fine, it's just
the
> upgrade that doesn't work. It's no big deal, I can make and print my
> own SSDs. :-)

I used a control in it that doesn't work under XP (had to dig through my
memory archives to remember, access is a bit slow this morning.)

The one that you are using is for pre-fleet book ships.  If you want to
do
fleet-book ships I'd recommend my new ship builder available from:
http://www.webpak.net/~ericski/full_thrust/

It's written in Java and I'm still working on it.

Eric

Prev: Re: [FT] Advanced drives and beams Next: Re: Hijacking the Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator thread