Prev: Re: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator

Re: Kids at GZG ECC?

From: "Noah V. Doyle" <nvdoyle@i...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:19:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Kids at GZG ECC?

Collected quotes from the thread...

>Noam mentioned bringing Zev along, who is 6.

 > Not that I'd make it, but as the father of a 6 year old

 > My 5 year old

 > As for concentration spans, Lachy (nearly 10) would be fine all day,
Janneke (7) would be good for about 2 hours and Mei (2) would be happy
rolling dice for about 1/2 an hour

Granted, not everyone with kids is going to make it, but it -does- make
me
think that this might be something to seriously consider in the future.
Have some events for the kids, set up a few computers to play on, and
I'd
suggest the things that keep -my- 6 year old, Daniel, and his
neighborhood
friends busy for hours on end - toy swords and guns. The noise level
gets a
little high sometimes, but still...

Noah

---

Prev: Re: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator