Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:48:55 -0500
Subject: RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

>Out of curiousity, how many people are going to bring kids (let's say,
under 13) to the ECC? Noam mentioned bringing Zev along, who is 6. Was
anyone else thinking of taking kids? Would there be people who would
take
kids along if they knew there were games for them?

I'd be happy with Lego pirates, but bear in mind that the time slots are
4
hours long.  I brought my son a couple of years ago--he was, IIRC, 13 at
the time--and he did okay for about the first hour or 90min of an event,
but then he got bored.

I'd also be worried about minis and terrain lying around.  I usually
leave
mine in a case on the floor, and it would be easy for a 6 year old to
get
into.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: RE: Kids at GZG ECC?