Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: Jon & [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:17:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Ground Zero Games wrote:

[DSII rules]

> Sorry, no - we're completely out of them. There ARE, in theory, still
> number of copies (at least 100+) in the USA, as bankrupt stock
following
> the demise of GeoHex - but no-one seems willing to admit to where they

> currently are....  :-/

My FLGS has two copies of DSII (last I checked).  THey're going for $26
as I recall.  If anyone going to ECC VII needs a copy, I'm sure we can
work something out.

CHeers
Jerry

--
Jerry Acord [+] acord@imagiware.com [+] http://imagiware.com/acord/

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: Jon & [CON] GZG East Coast Convention