Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: [OFFICIAL] Update from the Shipyards....

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:27:51 +0000
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

>>He is aware that Jon T of GZG will be coming and bringing his bag of
>>GZG stuff, as well? Not that I know how MUCH Jon will be bringing,
just
>>that he will have along.

Realistically, I'm not going to be bringing all that much in volume -
probably just some special things like NEW products that may not even
be on general release before the Con! So anyone bringing old or
existing stock won't be any problem.

I'm coming to chat to people and have fun, not to run a trade stall -
I have to do that FAR too much at the UK shows....!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)