Prev: RE: Hi Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Re: Hi

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:41:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Hi

Don't feel bad, the NGA (an American Intelligence Community member
agency) insists on Outlook too.  Go figure.  I expect it keeps the
computer security employed...

"Half the Harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to
feel important.
They don't mean to do harm - but the harm does not interest them.   Or
they do not
see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless
struggle to think
well of themselves."   -  T. S. Elliot

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:03:10 +1100 <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> writes:
>G'day,
>
>> Time for my irregular recommendation for Mozilla as an email
>> client....
>
>Unfortunately some of us have no choice as the employer insists we use
>Outlook so they can book us up on appointments etc. I try to be
>exceptionally careful about it, but let me know if I was the guilty
>party.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Hi Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention