Prev: RE: Hi Next: RE: Hi

Re: NAC additions

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:37:34 +0000
Subject: Re: NAC additions

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 12:22:45AM -0500, Ryan Gill wrote:

>So, as stated:

Some problems with the numbers here. Worksheets on request.

>Nike Class Area Defense Battlecruiser
>(Majestic class Hull & Spade with sensors and larger PDS Diamonds)

I think you're three under-mass there, and NPV 442.

>Black Prince Class Battlecruiser
>(Ticonderoga hull with a long Avalon class Spade)

15 mass too light, NPV 427 not 487.

>Beatty Class Fast Battleship
>(Victoria Class Hull/Spade w/ Vandenburg class Engine Pods)

Mass is valid if the pulse torps are single arc, NPV 477 not 487.

>Santa Maria Class BDN
>(Excalibur w/ Ticonderoga center hull (less engines) in place of
broomstick)

Mass is valid, NPV 621 not 631. Superior sensors are worth 30 points,
according to my copy of MT...

>Long Beach Class SDN
>(Vally Forge Hull)

2 over-mass; lose the ECM? NPV 698.