Prev: [FT] Power Projection Escort AAR Next: Re: Rommel Hover Tank Query

Re: Trek Doomsday Machine

From: Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@u...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:45:21 +0000
Subject: Re: Trek Doomsday Machine

Doug Evans wrote:

>As an aside on the making of models, several of the images look almost
>crystalline. Sheathing in cello tape might work. Also, the figure looks
>be a series of stepped cylinders shaved to small, flat plains. Might
give
>SOMEONE an idea for construction...

The (non-canon, of course) TNG novel "Vendetta" included an "advanced"
Doomsday Machine, which was the same base shape but covered in
superstructure - a full-scale production version, I suppose. It always
sounded like a worthy project to me...

- Lachlan Atcliffe, relative newbie and lurker.

Prev: [FT] Power Projection Escort AAR Next: Re: Rommel Hover Tank Query