Prev: Seating Figure(25mm) for Mech Pilot Next: [FT] Power Projection Escort AAR

Re: Trek Doomsday Machine

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:24:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Trek Doomsday Machine

>I made mine as a counter since I dont own minis,though....

Funny, I thought I heard a cry of terrible anguish rising from the UK
just
now...

I flashed on the destruction of the Ring by Frodo, and the painful,
mourning cry of Sauron, but our own Saintly One couldn't be farther from
the dark lord, with his slavish minions, ransacking the local environs
furnish material wealth for the construction of new and more fiendish
war
machines!

As an aside on the making of models, several of the images look almost
crystalline. Sheathing in cello tape might work. Also, the figure looks
be a series of stepped cylinders shaved to small, flat plains. Might
give
SOMEONE an idea for construction...

The_Beast (who now wants to apologize if I've ever sent as 'The_Besat'
or
'The_Best'; constant correction required)

Prev: Seating Figure(25mm) for Mech Pilot Next: [FT] Power Projection Escort AAR