Prev: RE: pic needed.... Next: More on India (& GZGverse in general) (LONG)

Way OT and an apology in advance

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:45:53 -0600
Subject: Way OT and an apology in advance

My apologies for posting the sale of this item to the list but I thought
there might be some person interested in this book.

>From the Science Fiction Writing Series - Stephen L. Gillett's "World
Building a Writer's Guide to Constructing Star Systems and Life
Supporting Planets" Edited by Ben Bova is a book I do not plan to use
and
I have decided to offer up here for the list in hopes I won't have to
put
it up on Ebay or bartertown or TMP.

Details available about the book's condition, etc, available off list.

Any person who wants it is asked to contact me at warbeads@juno.com or
warbeads@aol.com with the amount of money they are willing to pay (plus
postage from Saint Louis, MO) via Money Order or PayPal.

(PLEASE READ!  I CANNOT accept credit card payments through PayPal.  I
am
not a business entity and am not signed up to accept credit cards.  The
fees are too high.  If you try to pay with a credit card through PayPal
will have to deny the payment.	I accept PayPal transfers from your
PayPal account only and money orders. Thank you!)

I can only accept payment US Dollars unless you do PayPal in which case
will accept GBP or Canadian dollars.  For the sake of my puny brain,
please keep __offers__	in U$D.  I trust you to do the conversion if you
use GBP or Canadian via paypal.

This offer is open from now to midnight CST 23JAN04.  After that time,
if
I have received  any offers, I will contact the person who has tendered
the best offer and make arrangements to mail them the book upon receipt
of payment.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, or Fx: Land, Sea, Air or Space; 6, 10, 15, or 25 mm - A war game
is a war game!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: pic needed.... Next: More on India (& GZGverse in general) (LONG)