Prev: DSII Rules Question Next: HEAT...Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

Re: DSII Rules Question

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:15:15 -0000
Subject: Re: DSII Rules Question

On 13 Jan 2004 at 10:58, John K Lerchey wrote:

> I looked in both the rule book and on Mike Elliott's FAQ page, but did
> not find an answer for this one.  Thus, I'm firing off here. :)

It's on page 32 of the rule book. "Multiple Mount Weapons"

> If I build a vehicle with a multi-barrel weapon (first purchased in a
> turret at *3 CAP and the second purchased in the same turret at *2
> CAP), when it is fired, do I roll once for each gun, or do I roll one
> attack and if it hits, pull chits twice?

Must be fired at the same target. Roll once for each barrel. Draw
chits separately for each barrel that hits.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: DSII Rules Question Next: HEAT...Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds