Prev: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG) Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)

Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:38:09 +0000
Subject: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:19:31AM -0000, Matt Tope wrote:

>I was wondering, does the Commonwealth exist in the Tuffleyverse, and
if it
>does would India still be a member?

No supregovernmental organisation _ever_ gets shut down, no matter how
outdated or useless it is, unless it's replaced by a bigger and shinier
one. Whether it actually counted for anything any more would be another
matter.

Similarly, I don't expect that India would be permanently ejected unless
it did something _really_ objectionable, and probably not even then.

Roger

Prev: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG) Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)