Prev: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens? Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)

[Tuffleyverse] where's the aliens? Re: India, GZG-style

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:06:57 -0600
Subject: [Tuffleyverse] where's the aliens? Re: India, GZG-style

While I'll agree we are homo-centric, I've seen several literary aliens
adapted, with the Kafer coming to mind. Cut whole cloth, whole new races
are quite difficult, and often seem as thin and silly as some of the
smaller powers we sometimes build.

Still, such a call can not go unheeded, especially by the members
willing
to stretch their minds that far.

Where did I recently see a para-Tuffleyverse 'empire' made up of three
separate races? I think it was on the URL Belgique. Well worth hunting
down.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens? Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)