Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:39:28 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

<devans@nebraska.edu>
> wrote:
>
> GZG, though, seem to actually want to do business with their
customers,
> and I have proof in the form of several "unofficial" kitbashed models
> ranging from BCs to a uberSDN, most of which were assembled from
loose
> parts supplied at my request. There's no comparison, really.

I have to second that. I had problems with 2 of the Stargrunt figs (out
of about 120+), one hand of each was not really filled out by metal
(miscast) I've wrote Jon about might need to check the mold - in the
next order, I've received a perfectly cast mini of each. Service is
excellent. (The minis too...)

Parts would be interesting, but not that easy regarding the sheer
amount of models. Wait for Jon to answer on it.

			     Greetings,

						  Akos Büky

Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon