Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 23:43:16 +0000
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 11:29:39PM -0000, CS Renegade wrote:
>BC raiders are pests simply because it takes so much
>effort to put them down. It's not the impact they have
>on shipping that's the problem (though that can't be
>ignored), it's the commitment required to find them,
>trap them and then sink them.

This becomes even more important the closer you get to the real world.
Sure, only one merchant ship in ten travelling the Spica Corridor
vanishes... but the captains and crews are starting to think that one in
ten ain't such good odds, and maybe they'll go the long way round with
your precious war supplies...

Roger

Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?