Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:58:31 +0100
Subject: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Ryan Gill wrote:

>  The thing I don't like about the typical FT BC is
>  that they're the same speed as the BBs in the
>  same fleet.

This is true for the ESU and NAC, as well as for those custom fleets
whose
designers aren't as picky with their definitions as you are :-/ Jalinth
was
talking about the *NSL* stats though, and the NSL BCs have twice the
thrust
rating of the NSL capitals... and he's using the *FSE* models, and the
FSE
BC also has a higher thrust rating than the FSE BB, SDN and carriers
(though no higher than the FSE BDN, which is in essence a *very* big
battlecruiser) :-/

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?