Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 06:20:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

>> 1 Jerez CA	   ]=======

>> 1 Ypres BC			 ||  This here is my Core fleet. I think

>> I may need a bit more in here.

Add more Jerez class CAs to your fleet over Ypres class BCs.  The
Jerez has comparable beam weaponry and has an additional salvo missile
launcher.  Ypres adds a screen generator, a single PDS, and a bit more
hull mass, but the survivability gain doesn't make up for the missile
salvo launcher loss.

Jon

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?