Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:52:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Damond Walker wrote:

> > My main opponent has a rather massive fleet of Phalons.
>
> So you mean those ships actually sell?  Huh....

Sure they do...

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ftgallery.html

.. has my PH squadron, and some FT scenery.

I've currently got an NSL squadron on the painting table - much more
conventional!

Brian

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?