Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: Re: this is a first... Firefly

Re: this is a first... Firefly

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 02:29:15 -0800
Subject: Re: this is a first... Firefly

Last I heard, the cast is into it, Whedon has a script and he is looking

for money. IMDB has a page for it and says it's in preproduction.

A sucessfull movie could get the series picked up again. This *is* Joss
Whedon, he knows people and his stuff does make money and attracts a
large following who buy DVD sets. I think everyone on the list knows at
least one person who will buy or rent all seasons of Buff *and* Angel.
A quick check on Amazon shows that someone buying 6 seasons of Buffy
right now will spend about $200.

The project ought to be profitable. It could happen.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: Re: this is a first... Firefly