Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: this is a first... Firefly

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 19:00:42 -0800
Subject: Re: this is a first... Firefly

It was at 330 reviews two days ago. In two days it has also moved from
14 to 11 in the DVD sales rankings.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...