Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

RE: this is a first...

From: "Edward Lipsett \(work\)" <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:03:36 +0900
Subject: RE: this is a first...

So order from Amazon with Region 1 (strange how the US is always "1"
isn't
it?) and get it delivered in a week.
Heck, I ordered Dog Soldiers from Amazon.uk and got it in a week, and I
doubt it will EVER be released in Japan ('Course, it is in a foreign
language - certainly not either English or Japanese - haven't quite
figured
out what language it actually is...)

> In Australia, we're in region 4, along with Brazil, Argentina
> etc. I'm sure there's some logic there, but I don't know what
> it is.
>
> This means that over 90% of DVDs don't get released here, and
> those that do are often delayed a few months or years.

Edward Lipsett
Fukuoka, Japan

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...