Prev: RE: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: this is a first...

RE: this is a first...

From: "Edward Lipsett \(work\)" <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:05:13 +0900
Subject: RE: this is a first...

Living in Japan as I do, I often run into encoding issues.
Check with your local dealer about players manufactured by LG
ELectronics of
Korea - mine is a top of the line model, handling DVD, CD and a few
other
flavors, and comes with a "maintenance function" that allows the user to
switch it to any encoding, or encoding-free. Legal, too!
There are a couple websites listing all the models with this option and
how
to access the "maintenance functions."

> Anyone know if there are any plans for a Region 2 version of the DVDs?

Edward Lipsett
Fukuoka, Japan

Prev: RE: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: this is a first...