Prev: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web Next: RE: [FMA:S] Close Combat

RE: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:10:14 -0600
Subject: RE: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web

> Hi all, some may remember me from "a long time ago" when I had a
Windows
> ship builder for pre-fleet book ships and a Java applet for FB ships.
> Well, I'm back and getting ready to post a new Java ship-builder
> application
> and revamped web site.
>
> I have a question about posting ship stats/SSD's on the web.	I know
(and
> completely understand & agree with) the policy about posting official
> designs on the web and wonder if that applies to the variants listed
in
> the descriptions, too?  For example, does this apply to the
> Beijing/B close support variant?

Eric,
I have the Beijing/B and all other variants of ships mentioned in FB1
posted
on my 'Reinforcements' pages along with a gif of the SSD and this hasn't
caused any problems, and I know Oerjan at least has reviewed them, so I
am
pretty sure you would be in the clear.

My ESU Reinforcements page with the Beijing/B is here
www.star-ranger.com/Stuff/ESU.htm
There are links to my other reinforcements pages at the bottom of that
page.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web Next: RE: [FMA:S] Close Combat