Prev: RE: Fleet book 1 & 2 Next: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc

Re: Fleet book 1 & 2

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:49:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Fleet book 1 & 2

No but service from GZG is so fast that it is not necessary.  I get all
my stuff direct (except for ebay purchases) and it arrives here in Saint
Louis, MO, in 10 to 14 days as a rule.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:53:01 -0800 (PST) Bruce Gelinas
<warhawk1955@yahoo.com> writes:
>--0-1568178313-1072835581=:6688
>
>Hello all i am new to the list and am trying to find copies of Fleet
>book 1 & 2. Is there a US distributer for GZG now the Geo-Hex went out
>of business?
>Thanks in Advance,
>Bruce gelinas

>Find out what made the Top Yahoo! Searches of 2003
>--0-1568178313-1072835581=:6688
>
><DIV>
><DIV>Hello all i am new to the list and am trying to find copies of
>Fleet book 1 &amp; 2. Is there a US distributer for GZG now the
>Geo-Hex went out of business? </DIV>
><DIV>Thanks in Advance,</DIV>
><DIV>Bruce gelinas</DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
>Yahoo! Searches of 2003
></a>
>--0-1568178313-1072835581=:6688--

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Fleet book 1 & 2 Next: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc