Prev: Re: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: Needle Beams

Needle Beams

From: Ah Clem <ahclem@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:51:37 -0500
Subject: Needle Beams

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the list so please bear with me if this has been covered
before.  I have a few questions concerning needle beams.
    * I remember reading somewhere that they can only be used on surface

targets such as weapon turrets and engines.  Is this truly the case, or
am
I imagining this?  What about fire controls, screens, FTL drives, etc?
Are
they considered internal structures and thus immune to needle beam fire?
    * If a needle beam misses it's designated target, but still causes
damage (rolled a 5) does this damage go against armor or directly to
hull?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Bob Yeager
ahclem@adelphia.net

Prev: Re: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: Needle Beams