Prev: Re: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: Holiday silence

Re: Mecha miniatures

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:46:41 +0000
Subject: Re: Mecha miniatures

> > Hey guys thanks for the great links so far.  I should clarify
something
> > since I made a mistake :)  When I said 15-28mm I meant not in scale
but
> > that actual size!  Similar to DP9's scale for their Heavy gear
stuff,
> > where the gears are actually about the same size as a 25 mm
miniature.
> > Sorry for the confusion!
>
>Oh. Well, that changes things. ;-)  Unfortunately, I don't know
>of anything that size (15mm mecha?? reeeeally tiny!). Sorry. :-(

I can think of one thing: Ral Partha (now Ironwind) had some stuff in
the
Battletech line.  The regular Battlemechs are too big, but they had
these
smaller ones called "Protomechs" that were about 20 to 25mm tall.
Nicely
done, too -- not as silly looking as most of the later Battlemech
designs.
Check the Iron Wind site, and they may have some protomech packs
available.

John Crimmins

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize

Prev: Re: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: Holiday silence