Prev: Re: Holiday silence Next: Re: Holiday silence

Power Projection Website updated

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:20:55 +0000
Subject: Power Projection Website updated

Hi all and Season's Greetings,

The Power Projection website has been updated, and now has some FAQ
items on the differences between Escort and Fleet etc. The cover is
also up there now, if you haven't already seen it at Star-Ranger.com or
The Miniatures Page. Star-Ranger.com also has a sneak preview of some
of the counters that Jesse DeGraff produced for us.

As soon as I have shipping confirmation and prices in USD I'll let you
know. For reference, PP:F was selling at a convention price of £15 GBP.

The convention prices are usually reduced slightly.

Oh yes - it's http://www.powerprojection.net/

Cheers,

Dom
---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: Holiday silence Next: Re: Holiday silence