Prev: Holiday silence Next: Re: Holiday silence

Re: Holiday silence

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:37:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Holiday silence

We have been "prepping" for ROTK by watching (last night) Expanded DVD
TTT (Missing scenes make a good movie into a great movie - at a cost of
45 more minutes (+/-) - and the night before - ditto for FOTR ("missing"
scenes not as crucial IMO.)

Saw ROTK tonight then went to dinner (Outback; for first time) as our
monthly "adults only date" for December.

Now I can return to 'reality' for a while.

Feliz Navidad.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:14:48 -0800 Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net>
writes:
>Just a note to see if all are well, no traffic for a couple of days.
>
>Michael Brown

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Holiday silence Next: Re: Holiday silence