Prev: SAFE, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS FOR ALL Next: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:07:18 -0600
Subject: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

>http://www.monolithdesigns.co.uk/

Thank you, Mr. Finan!

At first I went to Monolith, and thought there wasn't anything similar
what was asked. Then, I drilled down in some of the selections.

Before I go on, I must point out after seeing the first question, I
thought
'Ainsty', which should impress all that a rustic fellow in Nebraska
should
have that name pop into his head at the first. However, I was even more
surprised to see how the number of lines have grown! Could you possibly
want any others?

Then I went to Monolith; there are actually niches filled that weren't
exactly matched on Ainsty, as encylopedic as their catalog seems.
Mirabile
dictu!

Now, I'm certainly proud of our own Armorcast and Epicast; plenty of
nifty
and unique stuff. But the breadth of these two UK organizations when it
comes to terrain takes away my breath.

Now, if you go a-hunting on Ainsty, notice that they've thoughtfully put
figs on the terrain and included links to manufacturers. No complaints
about a lack of useful piccies here! However, I didn't notice any back
GZG. Consider this your own 'Where's Waldo'.

The_Beast

Prev: SAFE, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS FOR ALL Next: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post