Prev: Re: Best Inkjet Decal Paper? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all!

RE: New Battlestar

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:39:24 -0000
Subject: RE: New Battlestar

Bring back the toasters!

For what it's worth, I checked the new Chariot catalogue
with Richard Noble and he reckons they can still source
"ISV1" for those who want classic not-Cylon-Raiders in
the UK. Don't know about overseas, though I could ask...

Nathan "keep those modern figures away from me" Girdler

Prev: Re: Best Inkjet Decal Paper? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all!