Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all! Next: Thermal transfer of laser print? Re: Best Inkjet Decal Paper?

Re: Best Inkjet Decal Paper?

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:49:27 +0000
Subject: Re: Best Inkjet Decal Paper?

On Sunday, December 21, 2003, at 05:58 AM, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Another craft question:  As a cost saving measure, I'm going to be
> making my
> own decals from now on.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what
> inkjet
> printer paper I should use?  I've used SuperCal in the past, but the
> clear
> decals are WAY too clear.  Can anyone name a better choice?

Mark,

If you get details or recommendations, can you either post them here or
let me know, as I'm interested in getting the large numbers of
unpainted ships I have completed now PP:F has taken flight.

Thanks,

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all! Next: Thermal transfer of laser print? Re: Best Inkjet Decal Paper?