Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: Best time to apply a wash?

Re: Spaceships American Style?

From: warbeads@j...
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:27:04 -0600
Subject: Re: Spaceships American Style?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:09:37 -0800 (PST) Jared Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com>
writes:

>--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
>> > Four elephants  rampant on a NAC SDN with
>> > four Scantily Clad Babes With Big Guns.With
>> > the whole surmounted by a NAC power armor
>> > helmet.....With shield as previously stated......)
>>
>> Nah, that'd be cluttered.
>
>It's Ground Zero Games.  Somewhere there's gotta be a pair of dice and
>a mushroom cloud.  :)

I dunno about the cloud thing...

But the dice sounds necessary...

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: Best time to apply a wash?