Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?

RE: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 05:25:17 +0000
Subject: RE: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

> > They are the latest iteration of the Eldar EPIC minis
> > I know that there are Falcons, Wave Serpents, Fire Prisms,
> > etc.
>
>Assuming the designs haven't changed since SM2:

They changed a *lot* -- the Eldar stuff was the most dramatically
redesigned
line for Epic.	This was both good -- most of the line -- and really,
really
bad -- the Eldar Titans.

The problem comes in that most of the Epic stuff was packaged with
multiple
options.  A pack of Falcons, for instance, would have three different
bodies
(differing only in details, like stowage and such) and three VERY
different
turrets.  Game-mechanically, all functioned identically.  But they could
be
packing three completely different weapons.

In all honestly, that last Epic run was some beautiful stuff.  Very
detailed, finely sculpted...some of the best stuff that I've seen from
GW.

John Crimmins

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize

Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?