Prev: RE: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?

Re: Spaceships American Style?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:18:08 -0600
Subject: Re: Spaceships American Style?

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:52:09 -0800 (PST) Jared Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com>
writes:
>--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
>> Little known fact: Brits want our money.
>> ;->=
>>

>Wasn't that the whole point of the colonies (us) in the first place?
>nice new market for British manufactured goods?  :)

King George blew it but Jon is doing his best to correct that error.
Hmm, maybe they (UK) need a new "Royal Family"!  Jon, up to the job?

Now here's an idea - if Jon took over as royalty, what would be his new
nobility heraldic "device(s)"  - sorry, went blank on the correct
terminology, been away from the SCA too many decades -	look like?

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?