Prev: Napoleonic Cavalry Survey Next: firefly

Re: Spaceships American Style?

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:52:05 +1100
Subject: Re: Spaceships American Style?

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@nebraska.edu>

> But mostly, BE NOT AFRAID OF TRANS-ATLANTIC TRANSACTIONS! Jon is most
easy
> to deal with, and many others have already sung high praises of the
> quickness of deliveries. Little known fact: Brits want our money. ;->=
>
> Jon's already shown great warmth at the receipt of mine.

And I've had equally good experiences getting GZG stuff in Australia.
I get most of it via Eureka (made in Oz) but the few that have had
to come from the UK have always arrived pretty damn quickly, with no
hassles at all.
Jon is *good* at this Mail Order bit.

Prev: Napoleonic Cavalry Survey Next: firefly