Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: RE: Spaceships American Style?

Re: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

That would be great John.  They are the latest
iteration of the Eldar EPIC minis (although I
understand there are some new ones just around the
corner).  I know that there are Falcons, Wave
Serpents, Fire Prisms, etc.  I just don't know which
is which (and which turrets go on which hulls).
Thanks a million.
--- John K Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> I should have enough White Dwarves (don't stone me
> either!) that I should
> have pics of most eldar vehicles.  If you can give
> me until mid-next week,
> I should be able to dig em out, scan them, and shove
> them onto a website
> for you.

> John K. Lerchey
> Computer and Network Security Coordinator
> Computing Services
> Carnegie Mellon University
>

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Foxx Travis wrote:
>
> > I have to ask a question and hope some of you can
> help
> > while the rest of you refrain from stoning me...
> >
> > Sometime ago, I acquired some Eldar vehicles for
> GW's
> > EPIC 40k.  The components were shipped to me mixed
> in
> > bulk.  Does anyone know where I could find
> > illustrations or pictures of these so I can figure
> out
> > which turrets go with which hulls?
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated..

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: RE: Spaceships American Style?