Prev: Re: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k Next: RE: Spaceships American Style?

Re: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:14:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)

"Sylvester M. Wrzesinski" wrote:
> > So, are we going to see some 'not Firefly' ships?  Granted, you'd
> > have to scale them to be a little bigger than Serenity, but still...
> > (8-)  (Or how about some 'not Alliance Superdreadnoughts from HELL'
> > miniatures... God, those things were huge.... )
> >

> Hmm... I dun remember seeing any shots of those in the series (but
then I've
> seen only up to ep 10 or 11).
> Mind pointing out where they are if I missed em?

In the opening sequence, it looks like a floating skyscraper in
space -- you get a closer look in both the episode Serenity and
the one with the colony ship that's attacked by the Reavers
(the episode name escaping me at this moment in time...)

JGH

--
 **** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"Oh, but I'm scared; one touch of your cold lips, I will join you there.

Prev: Re: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k Next: RE: Spaceships American Style?