Prev: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:51:56 +0900
Subject: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

How is this an abuse?
Sounds like a perfecty good tactic to me, as long as you've got the
delta-v
to pull it off.

The Mongols used their high delta-v horsies to pull it off for a good
many
years.

If the defender isn't prepared with anti-missiles, jinking ability or a
nice
way to reach out and touch someone, then hey! Welcome to the real world,
sucker!

'Course, it would be a pity if the defender expected to run into an
enemy
with missiles and came loaded to defend against them only to discover
that
the other guy came with beams instead... Sorta like the real world.

--
I grew up kissing books and bread.
- Salman Rushdie, "Imaginary Homelands"

Prev: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers