Prev: RE: GZG Questions Next: Re: AW: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:32:58 EST
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

In a message dated 12/17/03 2:02:06 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<<
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:23:07 -0500

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>

<snip>
 What about those nukes on board various Naval Vessels (Nuclear

Wessels) in harbors all over several coasts (SLBMs are a big

question) as well as those usual Cruise Missiles. Those SLBMs would

give some states a increase in the size of their fists.

Don't mess with Georgia or Maine. They have at current levels 9 each

of the Ohios based at Kings Bay or Bangor respectively.

Then there's Groton, Guam (hey you forgot Guam!), San Deigo, Pearl,

and Norfolk for the SSNs >>

Unless I truely missed something here in Maine, we are in theory Nuke
Weapons
Free now...

Prev: RE: GZG Questions Next: Re: AW: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners