Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:17:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:

> The People of Oregon want their area pristine (can't
> blame them) but in a
> war if the Californios are not having the LA-San
> Francisco-Sacramento
> Civil War (Post break up of USA and my money is on
> this happening <grin>)

Yup, plus they have a less-than-friendly southern
neighbor to think about.

>  then population numbers, industry and economics
> should defeat them
> handily.

Not if youconsider that it's not Oregon, it's
Cascadia, which includes OR, WA, BC, ID, AB, and part
of Northern California.  With the Seattle area
providing the aerospace muscle, Cascadia gets a bit
buffer, especially against a weakened California, and
also considering the terrain California would have to
cross to invade....

> Well, to US it makes sense.  " Division at the
> Tehacapis!"  (spelling?)

Tehachapis.  Close enough.  Hmmm... SoCal Vs.
CentCal... hadn't thought of that divide.....

> Or at least the servant the cat thinks you are...

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.....	Sorry, I have
a dog, and since getting it have been firmly drawn
into the canine fanclub....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: this is a first...