Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Power Projection: Fleet

Limited numbers of PP:F out

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:25:11 +0000
Subject: Limited numbers of PP:F out

> Meanwhile, Gnometrader just got  a  shipment	of  BITS  products,
> including 4 copies of PP:F (I know 'cos I  picked  them  up  from
> Andy at Dragonmeet and  delivered  them  to  the  head  gnome  in
> person).  They've had problems  with	Amazon	(Gnometrader  is  a
> 'Z-shop') when  it  comes  to  non-UK  sales	but  if  you  email
> robert@gnometrader.com he can confirm availability and  send	his
> PayPal details.

FYI - This was posted on the Traveller_FullThrust list. I've no
personal knowledge of 'Gnome Trader' but they have taken a chunk of
BITS books off us. Post was by Peter Trevor, one of our playtesters.

Cheers,

Dom

PS I believe at least one copy has gone already.

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Power Projection: Fleet