Prev: megafleets Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: megafleets

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:11:05 +0000
Subject: Re: megafleets

>For the GZG Overlord,
>
>I'm contemplating getting a megafleet (or two) in the next 2 to 3
>months so I've been searching the archives for contents.  I found
>one posting linked to a sale in the past that stated each megafleet
>contained 1 dreadnought, 2 battleships, etc, etc, etc...
>
>Are these counts still in affect?

Yes. 1 x SDN, 1 x BDN/SBB, 2 x BB, 2 x BC, 2 x CH, 2 x CE, 2 x CL, 4
x DD, 4 x FF, 3 x  CT, 3 x scouts or strikeboats (as available)
Some fleets may vary from this where certain classes are unavailable.

>PS -> What's the reasoning in not including at least a single light
>carrier in the fleet packs?

Some people like using carriers and fighters in the game, some don't.
We decided to keep the Megafleet to just the line-of-battle and
escort stuff, and recommend people to add a Pak 2 if they want a
carrier and fighters.

Jon (GZG)