Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: [speeding OT...} Re: this is a first...

Re: this is a first...

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:43:09 -0600
Subject: Re: this is a first...

On 13 Dec 2003 at 13:22, Jared Hilal wrote:

> I am suspicious of any sci-fi from the man who brought us "Buffy the
> Vampire Slayer" :)

I've been buying the Buffy and Angel DVDs as they come out. I never
got to see 6th or 7th season Buffy when it came out, and I missed 1
and a half seasons of Angel. I preferred Angel to Buffy (it was less
angst ridden), but I preferred both to Firefly. Firefly was hard to
find, it just never seemed to be on when I had a chance to watch it.
I was taping them, but then I eventually stopped. There was just
something about the American western frontier in space motif that
didn't quite grab me.

On the other hand, I've seen enough people here liking it that I may
get the DVDs. After all, it's not like I'll have to keep collecting
them like Angel and Buffy (and there are only three more season of
Buffy yet to come out).

Of course if you don't like Buffy (and what's wrong with ya anyway?
*duck*) then you may not care for Firefly.

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@att.net
"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,

Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: [speeding OT...} Re: this is a first...