Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: Schoon is back

From: Pat Connaughton <ptconn@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:33:46 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: Schoon is back

Excellent, glad he's back

-----Original Message-----
From: Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com>
Sent: Dec 8, 2003 6:50 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: Schoon is back

Just an FYI, former list member Schoon (Sean Schoonmaker) is back in the
US.
I saw one of his auctions on ebay and dropped him a note.

He is pretty busy buying a house and planning the "stunt wedding" for
the
families since he got married in a tiny cerimony before he left.

He says he will have to tell me about his 'adventures' in Iraq some time
and
that he has several CDs of pictures he took.  I'm just glad he made it
back.

His email address is the same as it was before: s_schoon@pacbell.net

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...