Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: Galactica 2003

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:12:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Galactica 2003

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 8:21 AM -0800 12/11/03, Brian B wrote:
>
>**********************SPOILER*************************

> >--- "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com> wrote:
> >>  > In short, I liked it plotwise, characterwise
> (I
> >>  hated Baltar, but was
> >>  > intrigued with his twist), and space
> combat-wise.
> >>  Only the last is
> >>  > really relevant to this list, though.
> >>
> >>  You are supposed to hate Baltar...  Granted, the
> >>  original Baltar was much
> >>  more fun to loathe, but still...
> >
> >True, but this one at least had some real mental
> >issues, instead of being a two-dimensional badguy.
> >did, however, take issue with the way they drilled
> the
> >"By the way, he had sex with a Cylon"  Point every
> two
> >minutes...
>
> Why, she's hot! I'd say he got damn lucky. Its
> not like she game him any disease. His only
> mistake was letting her have access to the
> defense computer.

I'm not disputing any of that, I just felt it was a
bit tiresome, and a bit forced, like they didn't think
we got the point.... yes, it's a plot device, we know,
get on with the story.....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...